BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
The most comprehensive human whistle instrument we know of. Two whistling styles featuring two velocity layers with three round robins for each. Plus ramps, falls, legato, and even an ensemble mode. You need to check this one out!
The Black Keys, Foster the People, Peter Bjorn and John, One Republic . . . what do they all have in common? Recent hit songs featuring whistling. And now you can, too!
With two whistling styles, round robins, legato, velocity dynamics, falls, ramps, vibrato, and even an ensemble mode, RealiWhistle is the most comprehensive whistle instrument we know of!
Check out these features:
- Two different whistling styles: The typical “lips” style, and then an airier “tongue” style.
- For both styles, we recorded two dynamics with three round robins each.
- We also recorded optional ramps (rises) into each note, for more realistic performances. This makes a huge difference, as you’ll see in the walkthrough video.
- And falls, too! In two different speeds. Like the ramps, these are triggered via keyswitches.
- Speaking of keyswitches, we display them right there on the interface. They couldn’t be easier.
- We also include legato, for even more realism. You can even select the speed.
- Last, but not least, there’s an ensemble option, where three whistles are stacked in one instrument. Now your “Bridge Over River Kwai” cues, or even pop songs like Foster the People’s “Pumped Up Kicks” are ridiculously easy!